Conventions and some photographs

Fluks, H.W. (Harry) harry.fluks at tno.nl
Tue Aug 7 17:49:43 CEST 2007

Last week, I spent a long weekend in Denmark.
On Friday to Sunday, I attended the "summer meeting" of the Danish donaldist society.
Some photos can be found here:
http://dd50.inducks.org/fotos/j2007/p07-04.html
(This is about meeting a laughing Frenchman and a lot of Danes, and strangling Sigvald...)

On Monday and Tuesday I met some friends in and near Copenhagen.
Photos:
http://dd50.inducks.org/fotos/j2007/p07-05.html
(This is about comic collections, ice creams, girl's trousers, and serious discussions...)

Some people may remember a report of my visit to Italy, a few months ago.
You could take that text, replace "Francesco" with "Søren", and "Gatto" with "Jensen", and you have a quite accurate report for this Danish trip. 8-)

--Harry.

This e-mail and its contents are subject to the DISCLAIMER at http://www.tno.nl/disclaimer/email.html