Late Comics

Robert Hutchings robertmhutchings at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 18:08:14 CET 2007

> Hi all,
>
> I've been meaning to ask the same question.
>
> I'm down here in Australia and the last issues I've
> seen were the October issues, delivered late
> September.
>
> I asked the local comic store guy, and he inquired
> with the distributors, who told him "that the
> November
> issues are running late due to printers' scheduling
> and they should arrive soon". That was about a month
> ago.
>
> Anyone else having similar problems? Any news?
>
> Regards to all,
>
> Mark Small

Yep. I'm in the States and have a subscription, and
it's been about two months since anything came. I wait
patiently, sort of, but each day I anticipate the
arrival of the mail with the hope that maybe today
will be the day. It hasn't been for awhile, though. I
had thought that the delay was the result of the low
priority of media mail, particularly during the
holiday season, but perhaps something's going on on
Gemstone's end.

Robert Hutchings