Gottfredson

Olivier (M&D) mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 10 19:36:18 CEST 2007

Gary:

This is already wonderful news!
Can you tell if  some decisions have been made? An easy one to answer (?): will the strips be reprinted in black & white or in color?

Not Gemstone nor Disney, but still related to the work of  somebody who worked at Disney's: Fantagraphics will start releasing a Pogo anthology this fall!
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1560978694/ref=ord_cart_shr/002-0480674-5424829?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

Still not Disney, but back to Gemstone: the new color edition of  the E.C. Archives is absolutely perfectly gorgeously splendid!
I have seven of  the original sets (I am missing the shock SuspenStories and the Mad libraries, and only have the SF as comic-format reprints), and am buying the whole new collection as each volume comes out.
Should a new Barks Library be published, I hope it would be in the same quality: the coloring (an enhanced version of the original) one paper and the art are remarkably presented and leap of  the pages, precisely thanks to the high quality paper.

Olivier