Rosa Story

Tom Wormstedt t.wormstedt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 12:47:00 CEST 2007

Ok, so I flubbed.  The story is actually called A(nother) Little Something
Special (there is a special surprise in it).

Here it is :http://ob7.free.fr/mice_and_ducks/events/dr50a.htm
It's not a sequel but look at the panels closely.

And since we're on the subject of obscure Rosa stories - there is only 1 Don
Rosa story I can't get a hold of
"Star-Struck Duck"  -  Is there anyone who would be willing to scan the 10
pages (sketches of this story) and email them to me (it's in english).  Any
help would be much appreciated.  I have a lot of early never-reprinted
Gottfredson MM stuff (most everything 1932 on) and Duck stuff (most
Taliaferro) I'd be willing to trade for it.

~ Tom Wormstedt