Rosa Story-- the origin

Olivier (M&D) mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jul 30 14:00:21 CEST 2007

I suspected it was this one, but awaited your confirmation.
*I* am the "author" !   :D

It is in fact a montage I made for Don Rosa's 50th Anniversary, using panels and images from various stories of  his.
Everything is detailed in the "Illustrations" credits (bottom left frame, then "Special Events"):
http://ob7.free.fr/mice_and_ducks/ti4.html

I never imagined it would cause such confusion and be considered as a Rosa story.

Olivier