Comic book shops in Vienna, Austria

Vidar vidar.svendsen at losmail.no
Tue Jun 5 20:46:12 CEST 2007

Gorjan skrev:
> Hi, at the end of this month I will be travelling to Vienna, Austria.
I was in Vienna a month ago. I saw two comics shops. Collector's corner
in Gredlerstrasse (pretty small, didn't see any American disney comics,
but it was a short visit) and one between Stephansdom and Schwedenplatz
(I bought a couple of Gladstone comics there, didn't see any Gemstone
comics.
There are other comics shops in Vienna, but I didn't have time to visit
those, see:
http://the-master-list.com/International/Austria_Germany_&_Switzerland/index.shtml

--
Vidar Svendsen                 http://vidarland.com

And he said all those numbers made him numb,
which (he thinks) is why they're called numbers