to David or Gary: The Prisoner of the Klondike / definition ofDonaldism in the comics

Halsten Aastebøl Halsten.Aastebol at elkraft.ntnu.no
Mon Mar 26 23:48:35 CEST 2007

Hello!

Jon Gisle is a Norwegian donaldist who wrote the book ”Donaldisten” (The
donaldist) around 1972/73.

Through this book he introduced the terms donaldist and donaldism in Norway
and maybe internationally. I have read the book many years ago, but I can’t
recall much of the content.

I am sure some other list members can say a lot more about this.

Regards

Halsten

  _____