Life Imitates Art!

Anthvvuono at aol.com Anthvvuono at aol.com
Sat May 19 19:40:51 CEST 2007

Hey guys,
    I thought that you all might find this interesting.  Just the other day,
some people off the Florida Keys discovered a 17th century  shipwreck with
cargo worth about an incredible $500,000,000. See the link below.  As soon as I
heard this story, I immediately thought of Don Rosa's "Treasure  under Glass"
and how very similar the news mirrors the art. Mr. Rosa, you should  be proud!
Scrooge McDuck himself would be jealous of such a remarkable find  underwater!
Sincerely,
Anthony

_http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070518/ap_on_re_us/treasure_ship;_ylt=AiS1c5YYt9
H3rf12oCOVa4cDW7oF_