funny old 1930 'paper scraps'

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at alumni.princeton.edu
Thu May 24 16:21:52 CEST 2007

JOAKIM:

> Funniest thing about these are that she apparently thinks she's got the
> copyright to these images. :)

That's the funny thing about things in the public domain, in which I would
assume this drawings are, if they are from the early thirties: you can do
anything you like with them, including putting your own copyright!

Not the most moral of practices, but if the reason she wrote anything at all
on the scans was to prevent others from using them, then putting her own
copyright notice is probably better than scribbling "hands of my stuff, you
greedy DCML members"! :-)

	Kriton.
-----
"The golden rule is that those with the gold make the rules."
-----