Don Rosa's Escape from Forbidden Valley

helgen at netikka.fi helgen at netikka.fi
Thu May 24 20:20:19 CEST 2007

Hi everyone!

I'm pretty new here and I have a (weirdish) request for you. Me and an American
friend of mine have this ongoing inside-joke about big moths (a long story and
kinda hard to explain). But anyways, I noticed that Don Rosa's Escape from
Forbidden Valley has a huge moth (around page 18)"attacking" one of the boys.
I'd like to e-mail that page to my friend, but I only have it in Finnish. Could
someone maybe scan the page (in English) and send it here? It would be great.

Helgen