The Floyd Gottfredson Library

Olivier (M&D) mouse-ducks at orange.fr
Tue Nov 13 10:34:06 CET 2007

The Floyd Gottfredson LibraryNiels:

That's wonderful news!
Here's the link:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1603600434/ref=ord_cart_shr?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

The blurb says "This multi-volume collection brings together the majority of Gottfredson's works".
:\
Does this mean the restrictions still apply?
:(

To Niels' questions I would add:
- is it the same kind of book as the E.C. Archives (paper & binding)?
- will there be one-page essays as in those books, or longer ones as in the CBL (both versions)?

Olivier