Gottfredson

Gary Leach bangfish at cableone.net
Tue Nov 13 16:42:18 CET 2007

Olivier,

> The blurb says "This multi-volume collection brings together the
> majority of Gottfredson's works".
> :\
> Does this mean the restrictions still apply?
> :(

I haven't seen a definitive rundown on the contents of the
Gottfredson books, so I can't speak to what will finally be in them.
It is my understanding, though, that there are restrictions on some
of the earliest strips, due to their content.

Disney does have great enthusiasm for this project, and wants to see
it happen. From what I gather, and for what it's worth, they're as
disappointed as we are that there are some strips they just can't see
their way to allowing to be reproduced.

Gary