Disney Comics USA: Status Report?

Leo Schulte schulte at teacher.com
Wed Oct 17 13:38:36 CEST 2007

Greetings!

Would anyone know what is happening with the sales of Disney Comics here
in the U..S.?  Have sales stayed steady, or have they dropped off without
any new Don Rosa stories?

Gemstone's marketing, like their predecessors' attempts, I find most
curious.  We have discussed this before, but you cannot find Uncle
Scrooge or WDCS in major book stores like B. Dalton or Border's.  You can
find Archie in such places along with the superhero stuff, but nothing
else.  "Manga" has a whole mini-library!

Best Wishes!

L. Schulte

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?