Nazi propaganda Short "Nimbus Libér?quot; (1943)

Jonathan H. Gray jongraywb at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 8 16:42:59 CEST 2007

I'd seen that before and showed it to some friends. I can imagine Disney's
legal team and the higher ups in the company going apespit ballistic over
that. I seem to remember reading many years ago about Donald Duck being
misused for some kind of propaganda type thing in another country, but it
was so many years ago when I'd read of it I can't really even be too sure
that it was Donald or what country it was. I'm thinking one of the Latin
American ones, but I'm drawing total blanks. =\

Jonathan H. Gray