Remaining Barks JW scripts / King Scrooge the First script

Timo Ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 19 02:26:31 CEST 2007

Geoffrey Blum writes on first set of the Egmont's CBL that the pencil
layouts for 'King Scrooge the first' has been found. Roughly a year ago
Jippes told me that he had done all of the JW-stories, except for "CAPTAINS
OUTRAGEOUS", "LIFE SAVERS"and "PERIL OF THE BLACK FOREST". That included
"KING SCROOGE the FIRST". I pressume that by now he have done all Barks
scripted stories, and they will appear in the Library - Carl Barks Samlade
verk -  Carl Barks' Samlede Værker - Carl Barksin kootut - books number  29
or 30. Blum or Stefan Diös would more about details.

Best Wishes
Timo