Remaining Barks JW scripts / King Scrooge the First script

D.M. van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Wed Sep 19 12:15:07 CEST 2007

Harry Fluks, September 19, 2007:
>> I pressume that by now [Jippes] have done
>> all Barks scripted stories

> That is correct. Both Jippes and Erickson told me this recently.

Including 'Life Savers'? Is this script still lost or has it been found?
If it's still lost, has Jippes drawn it or skipped it?

According to Carl Barks Library in Color, at least as far as I remember,
there has also been a rejected Woodchuck-script by Donald Ault and Carl
Barks. Rejected by Western.
Does this Ault/Barks-script still exist? And if so, will it also be part of
the Egmont Library?

Best wishes,
Daniël