Remaining Barks JW scripts / King Scrooge the First script

D.M. van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Wed Sep 19 14:49:38 CEST 2007

Timo Ronkainen:
> Geoffrey Blum writes on first set of the Egmont's CBL that the pencil
> layouts for 'King Scrooge the first' has been found.

Have the pencil layouts of 'King Scrooge the First' been published?

Joakim Gunnarsson:
> I've seen the scribbles for all the stories except for Life Savers, so I
> guess that's the one were Jippes used the edited version instead of
> Barks original.

So, 'Life Savers' must have had a Schröder-treatment from Jippes. :-)

> BTW: That volume of CBL looks just amazing with a ton of Jippes
> artwork. :) Something for you to look forward to!

Are the volumes available as loose volumes, or does one need to buy all
volumes?

Will the Egmont Carl Barks Library print the previously lost Barks scripts,
of 'King Scrooge the First' and 'Hound of the Moaning Hills'?

Best wishes,
Daniël