Son and Daughter of Mr. (Mickey) Mouse

D.M. van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Thu Sep 27 13:50:33 CEST 2007

Here's a song that sounds rather old to me. 1930s maybe?
It refers to at least Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto and Donald Duck. As
if they're in some adventure.

Son and Daughter of Mr. Mouse
http://www.box.net/shared/e9vg3ar743

Another title for the song seems to be 'Mickey's Son And Daughter'.
Does anyone know the history behind this song? I guess it's rather funny
that the song refers to a son and daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Mickey Mouse.
That must mean that, according to this song, Mickey and Minnie are not only
parents but also married. :-)
Is it allowed for non-Disney people to release songs refering to their
characters? Has the song been okayed by Disney or is that obsolete?

The song has been covered by the Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band. I didn't know it
was a cover. Someone at McDrake refered me to (I guess) the original above.

Best wishes,
Daniël