Carl Barks Meets His Fans - DVD

duckbusiness.com duckbusiness at birgerson.net
Tue Apr 1 12:59:10 CEST 2008

Hallo :-)
Maybe this will be interesting for members of this forum:

Pressrelease
Carl Barks Meets His Fans – Now available on DVD

1994 was the year in which Carl Barks went on his first trip abroad ever,
on a European tour. During this trip, among other countries, he visited
Sweden in association to Donald Duck´s 60th birthday. When Barks visited
NAFS (k) and Seriefrämjandet (comic organisations) to meet and talk to his
fans we had the oppurtunity to tape the event. The result was “Carl Barks
Meets His Fans”, a 29 minutes interview with the greatest Donald Duck
cartoonist ever!

After receiving a large number of requests we have now finally succeded in
making ”Carl Barks Meets His Fans” available on DVD. Order your own copy
now, from LMB Media Productions on www.duckbusiness.com, with start Mars
31.

For more information, clip from the movie and to order, visit:
http://www.duckbusiness.com

Regards
Martin Birgerson
info at duckbusiness.com