old childrens book from the 1960:s shaped like Donalds head with his hat on ?

Ola Martinsson ola.martinsson at ericsson.com
Mon Apr 14 13:16:20 CEST 2008

Hi

When I was a boy, between 5 to 10 I think, my dad was in USA on a
business trip. When he came home he had bought me a childrens book. It
was a soft cover book with about 20 pages. About 20cm/8 inches high and
wide. The book was stapled and the shape was of Donalds head wearing his
hat looking forward at you from an angle. I mean that it was not a front
view as in the logo of the animated shorts films and not in profile.
This must have been in the middle of the 1960:s I think.

The only picture I remember is where one of the nephews look out from
behind a wheel-barrow. I seem to recall that it teached things like
behind, in front of and such things but I'm not sure.

This book sadly seems to have vanished through the years and I would
really like to get my hands on a copy of it.

Does anyone know what book I'm talking about and does it have a name so
I can search for it on ebay ?

I know that there was a Swedish version of the book published and I
would like that one too.

Ola in cloudy Stockholm +3 and a little wind