Politics

dux at ca.rr.com dux at ca.rr.com
Sat Dec 6 01:06:24 CET 2008

I don't believe this subject is "political" per se. I see it as a subject of "economics," or more precisely, "business." In my opinion the current economic "crisis" has little to do with politics and politicians but rather much to do with ordinary consumers with extraordinary hopes and expectations and overachieving businessmen wearing the profit-margin blinders. The free market has its rewards, and its pitfalls. The free market is engineered by humans, who as is commonly known are flawed at best.