Please request a 3rd monthly title from Gemstone!

deanmary deanmary at zoominternet.net
Mon Feb 11 21:14:38 CET 2008

In the latest issue of WDC&S, the editor says that the idea of a 3rd monthly prestige title devoted to Mickey and Donald is being considered.  He also asks to hear from readers to hear if they would support a 3rd title.  Well, here is our chance! :)  In the past months a lot of people, including myself, have discussed on the ML how much they would like such a 3rd monthly title.  However, we never knew if Gemstone was considering such a title or how to tell Gemstone how much we wanted such a third title.  I encourage, plead, beg, etc. *everyone* who would like such a 3rd title to *please* email Gemstone and ask for such a title.  The email address is: wdcs at gemstonepub.com  It does not have to be a long and/or involved email -- just a short note explaining that you would like a 3rd title.  Hopefully lots of people will write about this and the dream of a 3rd monthly title can become a reality!

Dean Rekich