Don Rosa posters

Wouter van de Zandschulp winnendewouter at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 16 21:33:51 CET 2008

Don Rosa wrote: "That's because you're a Barks scholar, plus you know my work and my usualintentions and methods. You're NOT the average reader of the weekly to whomI refer,  which the editors themselves believe to be all 7-year-olds...whatever their age, they certainly don't have your detailed knowledge of$crooge's history and can't read my mind.I'm referring to the average young or casual reader who does NOT know theentire history of Barks' $crooge... who may only know the few Barks reprintsin the weekly from the past year or so. They would have had no idea what thevarious background scenes relate to, neither the exact story or even thereason it's included. A title on the poster and a small list of the featuredBarks stories on some other page was needed... otherwise that majority ofthe readership couldn't have a clue what I was doing." Do you believe those 7-year olds would bother to read the editorials?