Mid-Ohio Con

Eric Chun ericchun at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 22 04:30:53 CET 2008

Roger Price, the creator of the Mid-Ohio Con (which Don usually attends),
is retiring.  The convention is for sale.  Details are attached below.

Best,

Eric

--

http://www.midohiocon.com

After 27 years, the time has come for me to announce my retirement as the promoter of Mid-Ohio-Con.

The difficult decision to take this action is based solely on personal
reasons, including a desire to pursue several new professional
opportunities.

The show itself remains viable, and it is my sincere hope that
Mid-Ohio-Con will continue under new ownership. To that end, R.A.P.
Promotions will entertain offers from seriously interested parties
starting immediately. Those wishing to obtain additional information
and submit an offer are asked to first contact me in writing either via
e-mail at info at midohiocon.comemail: info at midohiocon dot com,
or at PO Box 3831, Mansfield, Ohio 44907.

Since creating Mid-Ohio-Con in 1980, I have had the unique opportunity
to watch a small, local gathering of comic book fans and collectors
grow into one of the most popular events of its kind in America. During
that time I have been blessed with more wonderful life experiences and
treasured friendships than I could have ever imagined.

Special thanks must go to my inner circle of family and friends who
have given so much to support me and Mid-Ohio-Con. The success and
popularity of Mid-Ohio-Con is a testament to all of you.

My sincere thanks to all of the retailers, exhibitors, industry
professionals and media personalities who have participated in and
supported Mid-Ohio-Con over the years. It has been an honor to work
with every one of you.

Finally, to all the thousands of fans and collectors who have become
such an important part of the Mid-Ohio-Con family, thank you for
allowing me the privilege of entertaining you over the years. I hope we
will see each other again in the very near future.

Sincerely,

Roger A. Price

R.A.P. Promotions