Beagle Boy used Ralph Kramden's laugh?

Larry Giver lgiver at pacbell.net
Sun Jul 20 10:45:57 CEST 2008

I received this email from Phil Jones, inquiring in which Scrooge comic a
Beagle Boy used the laugh
"Har har har-de har har".  Since I don't know, I'm forwarding his email to
the DCML list.  I recognize this laugh from Jackie Gleason's "Honeymooners"
TV show; his character Ralph Kramden used it in many episodes, as I recall.
                                 Best wishes,    Larry Giver