Komix and Zio Paperone issues available

rodney-selfhelpbikeco at juno.com rodney-selfhelpbikeco at juno.com
Wed Jun 11 16:27:45 CEST 2008

Several years ago, I traded with a couple of DCML members for a bunch of issues of KOMIX and Zio Paperone.  Unfortunatly, due to space issues I have to part with them.  Anyone interested?  I don't know what the value of these is.  Would be willing to part with them for a small amount of money and shipping costs.  Open to offers.

I also have a bunch of Dell and Gold Key Hanna Barbera comics if anyone is interested in those.  Lots of Eisenberg art.

Rodney