greetings from greece

Dimitris Amplaoumplas dimitrisp1989 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 19:41:15 CEST 2008

well, i just subscribed to the list and this is the first time i'm trying to post here, so i'm not sure if i do it correctly..
i'm from greece (any other current-active greek members here??!?) and i'm 18 years old. i'm a great admirer of Don Rosa's and Carl Barks' work and i have a big collection of KOMIX magazine (whoever wants indexing-help for KOMIX just lemme know). but that's enough for me, i'm very happy to be member of the list.

well, my question is: has Don Rosa announced himself that he's retiring?? i've only read about that in June's messages so i don't know if it's real...

p.s: please excuse me for the bad use of english language..

Dimitris