Don Rosa

JOHN CHADWICK wolfsong at mpinet.net
Wed Mar 26 00:29:59 CET 2008

I've written to a few comic related personalities and a couple of comic news feeds to spread the word on Don. I got  response from comicmix.com and got the reply I'm including below. I thought maybe some of you could provide a bit more information than I could. Barry, as your e-mail was publicly listed in the DCML archive, I hope you don't mind that I singled you out as a good possible source.

All of Mike's contact information is listed, if anyone else would like to talk to him. I'm also hoping to here from, or get mentions from: Neil Gaiman, Peter David and www.comicbookresources.com/ I've also mentioned Don on my myspace page. (myspace.com/gyozaman)  If any of those other sources contact me,  I will probably send the same information I sent Mike.