Help Older Scrooge Mcduck book

George Craig pacrat100 at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 03:45:01 CEST 2008

I'm hoping you can help, you guys were recommended as knowing much about the older comic book and collections.  Back in the early 80's, I used to check out books with Scrooge Mcduck and Mickey Mouse collections .  They seemed like real old books back then and were about the size of encyclopedias.  The Scrooge Mcduck collection, I remember had one story about square eggs.  The collections had at least 7 or 8 stories in each (maybe more).  And the one with Scrooge Mcduck had an additional section in it that talked about the art of animation.

Hope you can help,  I've been looking for about 2 years and haven't found any information.

George Craig
Juiced2005 at hotmail.com