pocket books/ Gottfredson

Dr.Watson dr.watson at alice.it
Sat Oct 18 19:15:25 CEST 2008

hello,
my name's luca and I write you to know if you have the gottfredson story: The Ghost of Black Brian.
if you do, might you get some scan of the first strips for me? I'm interested for the squares from 4 to 15 ( the four square is that with mickey and goofy on the car) and from the square 40 (the ghost lift up mickey and goofy) to 51. It's not important a good quality, I'll appreciate a bad quality too.
it's an hard job and I think you won't do, but I hope you'll get it for me!
thanks