Happy Holidays

Chuck Munson chuckm_1962 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 30 17:54:04 CET 2009

To everyone on the list I send my wishes that your holidays were happy and enjoyed with loved ones.  I hope that with all the troubling economic events throughout 2008 and 2009 that none of our list members have suffered the most extreme calamities affecting so many.

I personally consider myself lucky, being an architect, that I still have employment, albeit with a nice paycut, but it could be far worse.  So I am still celebrating.

I also wish everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous 2010.

Chuck Munson