Globality

Gary Leach bangfish at cableone.net
Fri Feb 13 18:08:11 CET 2009

Harry:

An orange is an orange, but a comic is not just a comic. Sad to say,
we Americans are not for the most part bilingual, so our comics need
to be in English, and American English at that. There is presently no
publisher anywhere else in the world that publishes, or seems likely
to publish, Disney comics in American English.

As for all good things coming from America, it's really been quite a
while since I or anyone I know has believed that.

Gary