Disney Comics elsewhere...?

Kneon Transitt hey.kneon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 20:24:33 CEST 2009

Howdy!
Let's say that a person has, in the past, worked on Disney books here in the
good ol' U.S. of A and let's assume that person has some severe Mouse 'n
Duck withdrawal these days.

If that person were interested in the possibility of working on Disney books
overseas in some capacity, does that possibility still exist for Americans
such as myself -- er -- this person? ;)

And if there still would be such a possibility, who would one contact? Any
help would be greatly appreciated!

(What can I say -- it's been about a year and a half since I worked on
anything Disney, and I didn't think I'd miss those mice and ducks as much as
I do. *sniffle*)

Kindest regards,
Kneon