thanks, Gary!

Elaine Ramshaw elaine1 at snet.net
Fri Mar 6 04:21:32 CET 2009

Just want to thank you, Gary, for posting your note. Even though you can't
tell us anything of substance, I find it very helpful to hear that the end
is not certain. And even apart from the shreds of hope to which I cling. I
just appreciate your telling us how things look.

And I so appreciate what you and all the folks at Gemstone have been doing
through the years to bring us great comics. I'd be grateful just on my own
behalf, even if you hadn't totally saved my young godson's school
career-which you did, by providing him with the only things he actually
wanted to read (other than Harry Potter). From a very weak and resistant
reader he turned into the kid with the best vocabulary in his grade! All
thanks to Disney comics, his mother affirms.

Elaine