Gemstone Disneys

Olivier (M&D) mouse-ducks at orange.fr
Fri Mar 27 03:43:41 CET 2009

(Gary Leach)

This is obviously sad news, for (American-published) Walt Disney comics and
their fans, and for the staff that has worked on them, picking up after
Gladstone and a few (but terribly long) comic-less years.

Thank you very much to Steve Geppi & Russ Cochran for fighting to get the
licence and for publishing the comics and the books!

Lots of truly grateful thanks to the staff (in-house or freelance) that
worked hard to give us not only the usual comics but also new titles,
including the splendid "Walt Disney Treasures" collection and the gorgeous
[i]Mickey and the Gang[/i] !

I hope the wait will not be too long till the next (and hopefully
long-lived) series of Walt Disney Comics.

All my best wishes to the staff (Leonard/John, David, Susan & Gary, Susan,
Travis, ...) for this post-Disney comics-period !

Olivier