Scrooge and his nephews in the orient.

JTorci3511 at aol.com JTorci3511 at aol.com
Sat May 9 13:54:21 CEST 2009

In a message dated 5/9/2009 6:16:54 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dcml-request at nafsk.se writes:

Professor T W Wong writes:

>>I could not find a comic  about Scrooge and his
nephews in the orient. It was about Scrooge who
bought a "knick-knack" from a thief (Yu Foo) who
stole it from his  cousin (Hum Chum). The object
turned out to be a key to a treasure,
ultra-strong silk from a special species of
silkworms. It was an  English comic, but I forgot
which publisher published it. Can anyone help  me locate it?

Wong from Hong Kong>>
It sure sounds to me like UNCLE SCROOGE # 74 (1968) "The Dragon's Amulet"
Published by Gold Key.  Written by Vic Lockman and Penciled by Tony  Strobl.

Joe Torcivia.

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823232x1201398636/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
May5909footerNO62)