Publishers and Artists

UNDBKB at aol.com UNDBKB at aol.com
Wed Sep 16 18:17:07 CEST 2009

> I was meaning if he has been told from fans etc. about the publication of
> his work because he seems to be interested in knowing what's going on.

Because we get to have a published collection of the whole Disney work of
Don
> Rosa without his name printed anywhere in the books and this is quite
> disapponting. Of course the blame is on the publishers.

It reminds me of Carl Barks and Dell Publishing.
In those days, no reader knew Carl's Name since they did not have art
signed, and they did not credit him in the comics. We just considered his art and
stories by that "Good Duck Artist"
It was not until after he retired and some invetigative work was done to
find Carl.
At least you know who Don Rosa is, as did fans while Don was doing work.