[SPG,Suspected,pattern=4.90]

Nicolas Roudier (Internet) roudier.nicolas3 at orange.fr
Sat Apr 17 15:15:55 CEST 2010

I am going bonkers trying to locate the story I remember as a kid (dob
'41) and apparently used by a creative writing class at Vanderbuilt
(sp?)  University a decade or two ago (heard NPR story on car radio).

The panel I recall has Donald and the nephews (and Uncle Scrooge?)
coming down (going up) a mountain trail and the character leading a
Llama (?) is tea pouring from a teapot affixed to his hat (?) for one
of them.  I could swear it had something to do with square bubbles
(bubble gum?) but the only 'square' story is the egg one and when my
daughter got me that one for Christmas a few years ago it didn't look
familiar.