[SPG, Suspected, pattern=3.10]Help on a Barks' story (skip the previous message)

Nicolas Roudier (Internet) roudier.nicolas3 at orange.fr
Sat Apr 17 15:24:20 CEST 2010

Sorry for the last (uncomplete) mail... :-(

I was told recently, via my website http://duckstories.free.fr, about a
story of Carl Barks that I can't find.

That person is an old man who discovered Barks at his time in the 40's. Here
is his message, thank you to tell me if you recognize the story (I didn't
find it obviously in "Lost in the Andes" but I could swear too that I've
seen the panel he's talking to...)

I am going bonkers trying to locate the story I remember as a kid (dob '41)
and apparently used by a creative writing class at Vanderbuilt (sp?)
University a decade or two ago (heard NPR story on car radio).

The panel I recall has Donald and the nephews (and Uncle Scrooge?) coming
down (going up) a mountain trail and the character leading a Llama (?) is
tea pouring from a teapot affixed to his hat (?) for one of them.  I could
swear it had something to do with square bubbles (bubble gum?) but the only
'square' story is the egg one and when my daughter got me that one for
Christmas a few years ago it didn't look familiar.

Nicolas Roudier - Duckstories

site : http://duckstories.free.fr