Greek Story Wanted

dux at ca.rr.com dux at ca.rr.com
Tue Aug 24 18:46:48 CEST 2010

This is a special (and desperate) request to all fellow Greek chaps out there: I've recently been reminded of a 3-part story that I had once read in Greece in 1967 from Μίκυ Μάους #47-49, "Το νησί των θησαυρών." It's been reprinted in Μίκυ Μάους #590 (1977), Μίκυ Μάους #1182 (1989), and Κλασικά Ντίσνευ #146 (1997), under a different title there, "Το νησί των πειρατών." Does anyone have any of these issues that one would be willing to part with for a price? Shipping would be to the USA. This was the first Disney story I had ever read at age 9 and I haven't seen it since. I would love to read this story again. Any input to help me locate a copy of this story would be greatly appreciated.

-Markos