Update for those interested

Rich xephyr at cwnet.com
Wed Dec 8 01:06:54 CET 2010

I know a few of you have commented on-list and privately from my last posting and
since some of this is indeed Disney Comics-related, I thought I'd share with you
a couple links to updates to my Fan art pages.

I'd especially like to share my fantasy of the ULTIMATE Wedding of Mickey &
Minnie Mouse.

http://kat.of-the-night.com/Featured/Disney/disneyweddingmandm.png

Here are the microheroes I have made for many of the Duck & Mouse Universe
characters, as well as for many of the animated and live-action films and series
by Disney.
http://kat.of-the-night.com/Featured/disney-rich3.html
There are links to MORE pages at the top of the page.

Otherwise, here's the the rest of the art:
DISNEY COUPLES:
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/3212/disneycouplesrichb.png

Here are a few "spin-off" concepts
Disney-Star Trek Cross-over: