Collected Rosa

Gary Leach bangfish at cableone.net
Fri Dec 17 19:46:28 CET 2010

Katja,

Back in 1997 Gladstone published four albums called UNCLE SCROOGE ADVENTURES IN COLOR (Parts One, Two, Three and Four) collecting "THE FIRST TWO YEARS OF MCDUCK ADVENTURES BY KENO DON ROSA" (as declared near the bottom of the sidebar). This consisted of "Son of the Sun" through "Fiscal Fitness". These are the only collections of duck stories by Rosa in English that don't focus on the "Life of Scrooge" series that I'm aware of.

Gary