New/old Barks story: "Somewhere Beyond Nowhere" (John Lustig)

Robert Hutchings robertmhutchings at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 14:29:47 CET 2010

Well, what do you know? This is great news! I, for one, greatly look forward to seeing the comic. I do want to say, though, that notwithstanding the disappointment, stress, and general irritation the first story seems to have caused, I did quite enjoy it. Perhaps this is simply because I didn't have your vision, John, or Barks's notes, and thus lacked the ability to compare the final product (positively or negatively) to what might have been, but all the same I thought the story excellent work.

Regards,
Robert Hutchings