Pertwillaby/CaptainKY

Olivier mouse-ducks at orange.fr
Fri Dec 24 12:07:20 CET 2010

books put out in Norway, I believe??

I'm afraid they won't be easy to find; a fellow member of  a French message
board tried to get them on e-bay a few years ago.

Here's what I found on Mile-High Comics:

http://www.milehighcomics.com/cgi-bin/backissue.cgi?action=list&title=262684
68117&snumber=1

I don't know how the estimate is done; possibly using the Comic Book Price
Guide.

Not about those stories, but my search turned up this interesting news item
(which everybody in the whole world certainly already knew about):
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2010/12/03/boom-studios-to-collect-all-don-rosa-
donald-duck-stories/

Good luck and merry Christmas !

Olivier