Goofy family tree

MIQUEU p.miqueu at orange.fr
Sat Feb 27 08:56:45 CET 2010

Hi everyone!
I made some researches on INDUCKS about goofy's relatives. I found a
large bunch of chararcters that I don't have in my collection.
So I ask you, if it's possible, to check in your collection if you have
the following issues:

*Relative’s name*

*Story code*

Uncle Fiasco

B75203 / S65015

Uncle Nicolino

B760205

Uncle Grubley

B770063

Uncle Wombat

YM 127

Uncle Dizzy

D97075 / ZM 37-11-14

Uncle Pateco

S72080

Uncle Twitch

ZM 50-03-19

Uncle Firthwell

ZM 53-08-09

Uncle Tat

ZM 57-08-09

Uncle Mark T. McGoof

WDG55-03

Uncle ?

W MM 47-05

Uncle ?

W MM 58-02

Uncle Tom

S 81175

Grand-uncle Silas

D 2006-015

Grand-uncle Goofini

D 2002-127

Aunt Hattie

W MM 143-01

Ancestor Dingobert ?

F JM 012277

Great-grand uncle ?

D 2002-174

It would be very nice to send me a scan and a description of the
characters (the way how he's related to Goofy)
I also put in the same tree Clarabelle and Horace's families, so if you
find something about them, tell me! Thank you very much!

Last thing: about the Mickey family tree, I need the original (italian)
name of Mickey's grandfather in "“/Topolino, imperatore della
Calidornia/” (I TL 274-AP) by Romano Scarpa. Is it Tony Toponi? I
especially need his family name. By the way, I have entirely re-worked
my Mickey family tree, so you can have a look at it:
http://duckburg.over-blog.com/article-mickey-s-family-tree-updated-45654494.html
Thank you!
Regards
Adrien