Uncle Scrooge #310

Mike Devery mdevery at netspace.net.au
Sat Jul 17 11:42:18 CEST 2010

Infamous only because it's the most expensive issue to (try to!)
buy.  I've seen it go for $200 (US) on ebay.  Like many other people
(it seems) I had stopped buying it regularly at the time, so I don't
have a copy.  I don't think there was anything 'new' in that issue,
so it's no great loss....just an annoying gap in my collection :-)

I guess the bigger question is will the current issues ever skyrocket
in value if there is a resurgence in Disney comic collecting, with
people wanting to fill in the gaps with (what are now) current issues?

Cheers,
  Mike.