Disney Comics released today in US

Matt Yaklin myaklin at g4.net
Thu Jun 17 16:28:09 CEST 2010

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010, Shad Daly wrote:

> Would anybody be interested in seeing this email every week?

I rarely get to the comic store now days and tend to read my old
back issues containing my favorite stories. But with that said I
would enjoy knowing what is coming out now days.

So I vote yes.

I would have never guessed that Darkwing Duck was still around and
it is a shame that cover prices are so high now days. One of the
main reasons I stopped buying. I really enjoyed those penny pincher
comics on cheap paper at 99 cents each several years ago.

matt