Who knows this story (important for me)

Nicolas Roudier (Internet) roudier.nicolas3 at orange.fr
Mon Oct 4 22:39:16 CEST 2010

Hi everybody !

I recall these days a story I've read when I was a kid (about 20 years
ago...) in France, but I can't really find it (Inducks, etc...)

So maybe one of you could help, giving me the story code or name , or the
author, or date or something...

What I remember is a story of fruits which open (in slices) automaticly (I'm
not sure if Donald and the nephews have found it, or if this is E.T.'s
stuff...) but it comes to Scrooge ears, and he sees a new source of profit
with these fruits...

Thanks for your help,

Nicolas Roudier

PS : it's not Barks or Rosa stuff, since I re-read and comment all their
stories for my website http://duckstories.free.fr