DCML Digest, Vol 91, Issue 11

Rich xephyr at cwnet.com
Fri Sep 24 12:41:41 CEST 2010

Thank you Olivier.

Another friend, Kat, has "adopted" my Princesses and posted them individually to
her own website which can be seen here:
http://kat.of-the-night.com/Featured/disney-rich.html  I've animated a few also.

As for other things I've done, I've been playing with sort of a merging of Marvel
characters in Duck-form with the idea of playing on the "Funny Animal" theme, but
you probably have to have some familiarity with the Marvel Characters in order to
understand the play.  The idea was to blend comicbook artists and creators like
Steve Gerber, Roy Thomas and Carl Barks while using names that were reminiscent
of Duck, Goose or Swan-related notions (especially food). ;)

Here's a few:
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7582/goldenageducksrichb.png
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/4530/xducksrichb.png

The rest of my Microhero stuff are more serious either relating to Star Trek,
Marvel Comics or characters that I made up.  Sadly, I don't currently have a site
where I have showcased them... I used to, but it is in shambles do to problems
with my service provider and a lack of desire to continuously go back and fix all
the stuff they did to mess it up (the SP was bought and sold several times which
destroyed the links as some of you might recall, my original e-mail address was
"xephyr at jps.net, then xephyr at onemain.com, and now xephyr at cwnet.com.... I never
changed providers... they changed on me.).

A site that does feature many of my superhero Micros is
http://www.freewebs.com/microheroes/
but sadly, the guy who maintains the site doesn't list who created what.  I have
a couple hundred of mine scattered throughout that site.

Thanks,

Rich
xephyr at cwnet.com

---- Msg sent via CWNet  -