DCML Digest, Vol 91, Issue 11

Olivier mouse-ducks at orange.fr
Fri Sep 24 23:49:48 CEST 2010

>>>> http://kat.of-the-night.com/Featured/disney-rich.html  I've animated a
few also.

Thanks for the link!

>>>> http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7582/goldenageducksrichb.png
>>>> http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/4530/xducksrichb.png

I love "duck Flambé and the Roast Ducklings" !

http://www.freewebs.com/microheroes/

Really cool.
I take it all those in the background are by you.

what.

Really un-cool.

That's a lot; how many have you done, roughly?

What do you do for a living? Are you a professional artist? I've known you
(and your "xephyr" addresses-- albeit without noticing the variations) as a
member of  the DCML since I joined in 1999 (I think it was), but can't
recall anything regarding your occupation and it possibly having to do with
drawing.

I like drawing smileys & avatars, and have done some Disney-themed ones
(Barks & Gottfredson).

Here's my take on the ghost of  the grotto   (transparent & colored
background versions):
http://bobcat74.free.fr/obemoticons/obsig/obgrottob001t.gif
http://bobcat74.free.fr/obemoticons/obsig/obgrottob001.gif
(four years ago-- gee...)

And a 1934 Donald Duck:
http://bobcat74.free.fr/obemoticons/disney/ducks/don34001.gif
I ought to resume work on fireman Donald (from Barks' ten-pager); it's
nearly completed but has remained so for a couple of years now.

The rest can be found pretty easily over there:
http://bobcat74.free.fr/obemoticons/obsnv0.html

Olivier